🚧 This article is a work in progress and is incomplete at this time.
- A 4-line perfect clear will be done with 10 pieces, but you will be able to choose from 11 pieces because you can hold one piece.
- Minos considered during a 4-line PC are minos marked and the hold mino . Unused minos from a given bag are marked .
- The hold mino can be any mino.
- The goal of 7th PC is to avoid using any minos from the subsequent bag to complete a "loop." There are patterns that allow you to do that.
- If you do a 2-line perfect clear, a simple way to keep track of your PC number is to add 4 to your PC number count. For example, doing a 2L after your 1st PC will put you on your 6th PC. Doing a 2L after your 6th PC will put you on your 3rd PC.